Sunday, March 19, 2006

Raindrops....

....Keep falling on my head....And so the song goes,just one of the few songs inspired by well,Rain :) We all have our rainy day stories to share,it would either be with a friend just cycling across town or on you way to work on a Monday morning and then the heavens open up soaking you head to toe.But whatever be the case beyond a point you just don't care about getting wet and just enjoy the whole ordeal of being drenched.

Its a fun thing to do,ofcourse I have had some wild stares conveying do you know how old you are?are you out of your mind?Why are you spoiling those kids?Someone's going to be in bed ill tomorrow,and I just acknowledge them all with a smile which says come join me:) I love the rain,be it the noise on the window panes,while driving and the wipers go swoosh,while walking and there are puddles which people avoid and I just gladly hop into,be it at sea when there seems to be enough water on the planet but hey the skies think otherwise.

The immediate post rain session being lovely and romantic and sometimes a rainbow makes the scene complete.The plants and trees seem to have a shine when it has just showered and the flowers bloom like they just gained a new lease of life :) The only Rains I am not too fond off are the ones in London/Scotland,well they don't get you drenched that's why :) but yes they have a charm of its own.

I guess the rains are natures way of saying hey guys have a blast the shower is on the house :)

1 Comments:

Blogger curious said...

:)..."I guess the rains are natures way of saying hey guys have a blast the shower is on the house"...good one!well written!

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home