Thursday, February 23, 2006

Picture Perfect End.


Isn't is Breathtaking?I always wondered if it was nature's way of saying"GoodMorning" or "Good Evening". Something that can never be recreated by man as he would just stare in awe over ages to come.We all get to remember from our memories a sight like this but I guess I am one of those lucky few who gets to see it day after day and actually look forward to another picture perfect end to a lovely day gone by.

It's been a hobby of mine to take sunset snaps ever since I started to sail.Over the years I have quite a collection of these and believe you me that not one sunset has been similar,its always a different picture spread across the horizon with a different story to tell was always beautiful.Its a pleasure to watch as the skies turn from blue to dark orange to sometimes red and even manages a shade of pink at times as the sun maintains its glow and sets over the horizon across the blue sea.Wow.It has always amazed me how could something as stunning as a sunset go unnoticed.There are times when I come back from sea and head up to my terrace just to watch the magic all over again.

The sunset sure has brought out the best works in many an artist too.It has been an inspiration to many in either writing books,songs,poetry,painting a picture or even end movies with the riding into the sunset bit.All said and done if you ever do decide to make a moment of the time you spent watching the sunset with a loved one or all by yourself,cherish it cause as beautiful as the setting maybe it cant be recreated in the exact same way once again.It was made with just you in mind :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home