Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Friendship.

Friendship= A relationship of any kind that should last no less than one lifetime.

All of us have been lucky to have friends who would be there no matter what and for those few who are still looking for such friends don't fret they might be just around the corner its my belief that "Friends are just stranger's who have never met" To make new Friends is like being blessed all over again just when you thought that god was taking a holiday.Friends see us through some good times and are reason themselves for some bad ones but when you look past it friends are those loving human beings who love you and care for you 365 days of the year through their existence.

Friendship's are important,there are friends who are lifetime advisors and don't ever hesitate to knock sense in you when you most need it,there are friends who are there just to listen to anything you have to say offering no comments,no judgments nothing they just listen,one of the best kinds :),there are friends who are your alter ego everything matches literally your long lost twin,there are friends who you pick up fights with just for the heck of it,there are friends who you love irritating,bugging them like there is no tomorrow,there are friends who you respect,look up to,admire for the way they get around life,there are friends who you end up having a crush on and you get very possessive about them,there are friends who you would call just to have an icecream with,there are friends who you have known all your life,there are friends who make that cup of coffee when you most need it :)Some friends find in each other a soulmate they were longing for.friendship is the strongest foundation laid for the bond of love.

I have been very lucky I have friends all over the world I love meeting new people and making new friends some of them remain just acquainted and some get closer.I share a different relationship with each one of them but the base being a strong trust that I am always around.The secret lies in just accepting them as they are and make the time spent together worthwhile.I cherish all my friends cause each one of them have at some point in my life given me a reason to smile about. But Making friends is not enough at times it is more important to keep them and that is where a little effort is required.People get caught up in the daily rigamore of life that it is important to let them know you do think of them once in a while if not more often.

I love my friends every one of them,I wish them nothing but happiness to last a life time and a promise that I'm around if they need me.The least you can give in return for every new relationship found in a friend is gratitude.

3 Comments:

Blogger Priyankari said...

You have very nicely described the different forms of friendship.I too believe that making friends is easy but finding friends who know the real meaning of friendship is tough. That is why I prefer to have 'true' friends though a few.You are lucky to have so many good friends.May you be ever blessed with such friendship .

12:56 pm  
Blogger Raj said...

Thank you,Priyankari.Hope you find many more wonderful friends in your lifetime too:)

9:11 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow.....you analyze the things so well..keep going!

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home