Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Flowers,Ice-cream,Chocolate.


YUMMY....In any order you choose these act as life lines for many people about to enter the world,for some who are live and well ,and for those few who are about to pass on.And those of you who avoid all three I am sure you have a substitute,maybe not as good enough like these though.As we age we need to remember somethings in life are always meant to remain sweet and just letting go,being that kid again is as important as love itself.

Isn't it a sight when u see elders go soft over a bowl of ice cream?Or a kid handling a melted chocolate bar.And flowers well they just bring about it fragrance in everyone's lives.Indulging in the above sure sends spirits soaring and we have every reason to be happy about still remains the most sought after way of saying I love you,thank you,I am sorry,it's so nice to see you after so long,congrats,all you need is a reason to celebrate.

Given the various choices these days with respect to all three the adventurous try new flavors or kinds of flowers all the time and well the I know what I like types stick to their good old taste.but all said and done isn't it fascinating that when nothing seems right in the world there is still something like chocolate and ice cream that makes the world a much better place to live in :) And if only in our oh so busy lives we take just one minute out to stop and smell the flowers we sure would find a more beautiful world around us.

My friend has recently got me to believe that flowers look better on the plants and trees themselves and well I sure wouldn't have believed till I found myself in a garden wondering why do people ever pick out the flowers,it really is more romantic when you bring the person you love to the garden that way you have an array of flowers to gift :) ofcourse there are exceptions when the person is unable to go to the egarden then you go over the top and bring the garden to them :)

For those who have no choice but to avoid sweets,my sympathies and my compatriots with the sweet tooth well if someone asks you why do you over indulge just tell them to maintain your sweetness level :) Am I a sweet fanatic? Ask any of my friends to know the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

All good things sweet and wonderful came to us humans in one form or the other,for me well they were always around wrapped in a colorful foil,on a waffle cone or at your doorstep....Life is Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home